jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2012

KL2 - Gira Radio Show Guestmix [Tracklist on description]

  KL2 - Gira Radio Show Guestmix [Tracklist on description] by KL2
Here's my latest mix played 3th December on Gira Radioshow on NSB Radio !
Hope you like it !
TRACKLIST
1.- A.S. Beat & Alaska MC - It's Time To Drop That Bass (KL2 Remix)
2.- Friendly Snares - Discotrash (KL2 Breaks Mix)
3.- Cazzette - Beam Me Up (KL2 'Kill Mode' Breaks Mix)
4.- Excision & SKisM - SEXisM (KL2 Breaks Mix)
5.- Tantric Decks Ft. Lemayniac - Turn On The Epic (KL2 Breaks Mix)
6.- KL2 Ft. BBK - Break Beat Killa (Original Mix)
7.- Adrian Heathcote ft. Liz Melody - Kuruoshii (KL2 Remix)
8.- Fisso & Spark - Restless World (KL2 Remix)
9.- YDL - Still Hot (KL2 Remix)
10.- Pitbull - Back In Time (KL2 Remix)
11.- Kevin Gates - Love You (KL2 Remix)
12.- Hardwell Ft. Mitch Crown - Call Me A Spaceman (KL2 Breaks Mix)
13.- Florence And The Machine - What The Water Gave Me (KL2 Remix)

1 comentario:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to
    see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    My blog I agree with that

    ResponderEliminar